- Membership to UKCoD is open to are all charities or businesses which provide services to deaf and deafblind people, or are affiliated public services. We are delighted to welcome all organisations providing services for people with a hearing loss to join us. As an umbrella organisation we can provide for this under-represented group to have input into policy decisions about them via All Parliamentary Party Group on Deafness (APPGD).
Current Fee Bands
Download our membership form [word], or complete our on-line form here.
- Get involved with national campaigns
- Access information about deaf issues and events held by UKCoD
- Attend UKCoD events, at reduced registration fees
- shape the course of action for deaf organisations in the UK