Search Site for Items
URGENT – Send your view on TEXT or BSL Relays to your MP now!
With the debate at Westminster Hall this coming Thursday, 30th November, UKCoD have created the following suggested Email Templates for TEXT or BSL Relay users to send to your MP via email – click on the template links below.
- Mandatory Video Relay Service (VRS) Template
You would like a mandatory VRS to be introduced
- You have Tried the New Generation Text Relay Service (NGTR) Template
You find it difficult to use or difficult to register
- You use the New Generation Text Relay Service (NGTR) Template
You find using this service puts you at a disadvantage at work
- You have used the New Generation Text Relay Service (NGTR) on a mobile
You find it difficult to use on a mobile
- Other suggestions for New Generation Text Relay Service (NGTR)
Your preferred topic to raise with your MP
On the link below you will find instructions on how to send to your MP:-
Send your view on TEXT or BSL Relays to your MP (pdf)
If you have any questions, or need any help please contact UK Council on Deafness at email@example.com
Thank you for supporting our campaign to provide and improve a range of relay services for all those with a hearing loss.